Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clothes Line


I LOVE my new clothes line! Nothing beats the smell of line dried laundry, especially sheets! Because our washer is on the 2nd floor I wanted to have a clothes line up here too, so I had this idea to string it from our master bedroom porch to a tree on a pully system. I found everything I needed at Home Depot for about $15 (I got a plastic line so I can just clean it rather than having to pull a cotton one down each winter to put back up in the spring). My dad and I hung it today and I just had to do a load of laundry to test it out! (Not to mention, it is a BEAUTIFUL sunny March day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment