Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Puyallup Fair!












The kids, my parents and I went to the fair last week. It was such a nice day for it. I hadn't been in YEARS and years and years... I didn't even get any photo's of my favorite part... the kids riding the sheep! "Mutton Busting" I think it's called... how FUN! Elle would be so good at that! I need to figure out how to sign her up. She kept asking if she could do it. How cute though. There was one little boy that held on all the way across until the sheep was running through all the other sheep and he just kept hanging on!
The animals at the fair were amazing, those HUGE draft horses, the rare rabbits, chickens and angora goats... love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment