Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Elle's Quilt

As spring is in full swing now, I am missing home more than ever. I miss having a yard and garden to work in and animals to take care of. I wanted to do something "homey" so I started sewing Elle a new quilt. The flannel fabric was 40% off at JoAnn fabric.

She is pretty excited about it!

Now I just need to put the batting (also was 40% off) and back (an old flannel sheet) on. The whole thing (size for a double bed) cost $43. All 100% cotton flannel with 100% cotton batting.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm a quilter too, although it has been sometime since I've made anything. Life happens. :o)

    ReplyDelete