Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Seaquarium

We went to the Seaquarium here in Miami for Father's Day last week. It was a bit of a let down for the price ($114!!! And Christian was even free!)... but the kids really liked it and it was fun to see the trainers swim with them.

That is the ACTUAL size of a humpback whale tail!

I wish I could have taken more photo's of this show, but my hands were full with the little ones.

I missed the "great" shot, but it was hilarious! This peacock was trying to mate with the turtle! It was too funny...


This was truly the greatest part of it all. Just as we were leaving there was this blown up water slide thing... It was SO hot out and even more muggy so the water was so nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment