Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

baby Hudson

LOVE this trunk! My mom's cousin gave it to me. It is super old... 1800's.
I made this baby blanket yesturday for Michael's cousin's baby. It was such a fun project. I haven't sewn in a while and it was nice to be back at it again. It never would have happened without those chicks to keep Elle occupied! Christian is scooting and rolling around so much now, he will be so happy to be mobile!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh, maybe i'll just make that blanket for the shower i'm going to in 2 wks. was looking at a more extensive quilt and wondering if i really have the time to do it in time. this pattern is super cute and yours turned out sooo well! go you! can i borrow the book sometime soon? maybe you could drop it off when you drop off elle? or just email me the fabric requirements/nec details? thanks!

    ReplyDelete