Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Banana Bread Recipe (SOOO good!)

We got the banana bread out of the freezer last night that I made on the "2 hours and $20" day... it was SO GOOD, so I thought I'd post the recipe. That loaf didn't even last 24 hours in this house!

Ingrediants:
1/2 Cup Butter (1 Stick)
2 eggs
1 Cup Sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Cup Ripe Bananas
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 1/2 Cup sifted flour (I didn't sift mine..)
1/2 Cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1/2 Cup chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate ones)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix: butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla in a bowl until creamy
Add: Bananas and cinnamon and mix well.
Add: baking soda, salt, sour cream, flour Mix until all smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour until done.

I got this recipe off of cooks.com. It froze really well. I plan to make a couple loaves next week! I'll see how well the recipe doubles or even triples. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment