Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

garden space

This year I am trying to figure out what keeps the weeds down the best. I try and use organic methods so weeds are the most work. I divided the garden in thirds. My dad came and rotatilled the garden
(Thanks dad!) and then I covered one part with a degradable paper (looks like thick brown paper bag material) the middle is straw and the other is not covered and I plan to rotatill it again before planting...so then I will know which works best for keeping the weeds down. With such a warm winter, I hope to get some peas into the ground at the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. you should help me come up w/a little garden plan for our back yard. back by the shed gets the most light...it would be fun to try out a couple things this year, see how it goes, then add more (or quit again!) the next. any ideas??

    ReplyDelete