Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Scratch and Peck



The chickens LOVE their new food! I have seriously NEVER seen them go after it like this before! The website is linked under "sites I love"... excellent, local, organic, GMO and soy free food. I am SO HAPPY I found this contact. The food actually looks like... well, FOOD! (The commercial pellets look like...well, pellets!) We have 13 full grown chickens roaming our yard/pasture, (The 27 chicks will soon be joining them if this warm spring continues!) it is so relaxing to see them out there, they look so pretty this time of year, plumped up from the additional scratch in the winter to keep them warm, and no molting going on... ahhhhh, the farm life...

No comments:

Post a Comment