Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Friday, July 2, 2010

My dream come true

It may not look like much, but this is the start to a dream I have had since I was young! This here is a cast iron tub (found on craigslist, they traded us some of our beef for it- super nice family!)... Here's the plan... we're going to make a brick platform out in the middle of the willow trees, that will have a little cedar planked path that leads to it with posts to hang lanterns on. The brick platform will have an opening on one side and in the middle so that a fire can be made under there (or a propane burner can be placed there) and PRESTO and outdoor bath! It is going to be incredible! There is an opening in the trees there- stary nights will be great. I can't wait to show you the "after" picture of this little set up I've dreamed up! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment