Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Barn Swing

I am officially inspired! This is at Jen's Farm in Centrailia... I LOVE their barn... dirt floor, clean (although they worked VERY hard on that) big, open, aww...just perfect...How could I have over looked the need for a barn swing!? Who knew rope was so stink'n expensive though!? Went to Home Depot to get some and it was over a buck a foot! Anyone have a big ol rope laying around they don't want!? I am thinking it needs to be at least 25-30 ft long. Maybe for Christian's birthday! HA! =) I am thinking barn swing into pile of straw.... fun!!! Who wants to come!?

2 comments: