Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cow Milking Lesson

A trip to the doctor and an attempt to keep Christian entertained there while Elle was being tended to produced this... a blown up latex glove.... which then, once home, turned into a "milking lesson" Elle wanted to show me how to milk "her raw Jersey cow"...

She was actually quite good at it!

Look at that face! HA! This whole thing led into a long lesson (Elle was the teacher, I was the student...of course...) on Raw Jersey milk and properly cleaning her "boobs" (Try as I might, I can't get her to call it an udder!) and making sure she (the cow) doesn't kick over the bucket (the white board on the table) of milk or else she'll (Elle) "never milk her again".... I hope that cow listens to her...she means business...

No comments:

Post a Comment