Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Trip to Ellensburg

My friend Cindy and I, along with each of our two kids (4 total) went to visit my friend, Jennifer, in Ellensburg when we were home. Her yard is like a park and I just couldn't get enough of how cute Elle and Sam were in their pink and blue outfits running around "being so helpful, watering Jennifer's plants" (It had rained thoroughly the day before).




Here's Jennifer and her new little one Sophie.. happiest little girl ever!









The only puddle...




I love all the face expressions here, trying to get them to all smile at the same time.






Such an amazing day of fresh spring sunshine. Such a nice time of catching up and watching the kids play.

No comments:

Post a Comment