Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quiche recipe

Another great one from Cindy... who got it from another friend! I made this last night for dinner... yummy!

Crust:
2 Cups flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 C Olive oil (or any kind you like to use)
1/4 Cup Milk

Roll out between parchment paper to fit pie pan
bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
take out and cool while turning oven down to 350 degrees

Filling:
3 Eggs
1 Cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Add ins: (you can pretty much add whatever...here's what I did for dinner last night)
1 Cup cheese
1 Cup Bacon (I pre-cooked mine, because I like it crunchy)
1 Cup diced ham
(Mushrooms are great too, and I hear spinich is a healthy add in as well...)

Mix all together and pour into crust
Bake at 350 degrees 30-40 minutes (middle might still be a little gooey)
let it cool to set.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Is this the recipe we had at her house? Because that was SO good!

    ReplyDelete