Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Branches and Twine

I can't wait for these to be crawling with peas, beans and tomatoes! My dad got these branches (or small trees) from a neighbor and I was so excited to put them to use! I had a ball of twine that I wrapped back and forth up the structure (hard to see in photo)  that the vegi's will climb up. I made two down in the garden, with intent for a third and hope to do one up near the house off the lawn area for the kids to have direct munchies to enjoy! We are working on fully fencing off the garden (Michael dug post holes and set posts in concrete this weekend)  so that we can keep dogs and chickens out. This has been an issue in the past and even this year, I planted the potatoes a couple weeks ago and I think the chickens got most of them... So I don't want to plant anything else until I can keep them out. Plus it'll help keep the kids IN when I am working down there. I can't wait to get planting!

1 comment:

  1. I want to move there!!!! you live in such a beautiful place!! I bet you are having so much fun!! I would give anything to have a life like that!!! :) I will just watch yours and be happy we got a vitamin cottage this week! ahhahah!! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete