Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Monday, November 22, 2010

I raised a chicken

Warning*** another "potty" story... =)
I was sitting in the living room yesturday, reading a book (You Can Farm by Joel Salatin- SUCH a good one!) and I hear Elle screaming. She was working with her art stuff on the floor of my bedroom.  Her screaming is not normal, so I feared she was hurt or managed to cut herself with the child proof sissors, I went running to the room... There she was, on the toilet in the master bedroom, bach bach baching at the top of her lungs like a chicken! She looked up and saw me and smiled and said she was "announcing that she just laid some eggs." I think I laughed a little too hard as now this is a regular event when she is going potty. Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment