Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We went to Michael's college friend's house for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to get out of the city. The drive was amazing along Alligator Alley. We could see alligators basking in the sun on the banks of a river along the highway. There were SO many birds and so much green...the Everglades are incredible. The dinner was incredible and then oddly enough, we went to the beach! It was so weird to have Thanksgiving dinner and then go to the beach. The kids had so much fun playing in their yard. So much room to run and play....they miss our land.


I love these photo's of the kids playing their piano because it reminds me of holiday get togethers at my aunt Mary's. As far as I can remember I have this image of her and my uncle David sitting together at the piano playing songs at holiday get togethers.


They're not quite as sofisticated as my aunt and uncle....


But that's okay... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment