Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sleeping Elle

This is what I came home to the other night. I went to the pottery studio late one evening and got home around 10pm. It was quiet when I came in the door and I expected to find Michael asleep in our bed and the kids in theirs. Michael wasn't in ours. He was asleep in Elle's bed next to Christian asleep in his bed... and Elle.... She fell asleep in the living room in this little chair (which I actually found in the trash shoot room and cleaned up and now it looks brand new!). Michael was so exhausted he fell asleep when putting Christian down for bed, which was probably about an hour and a half before Elle fell asleep in this chair...the adventures she must have had... =)

1 comment:

  1. Sarah- I miss your posts/ideas on farming, cooking, cleaning, and gardening. I know your new location doesn't really lend to things you truly enjoy doing. Our seeds are in and we ahve had rain so sunny days are welcome now! May have to re plant the cucumbers. Hope things are well. Your kids are too cute! Emily

    ReplyDelete