Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Friday, May 27, 2011

My latest favorite summer treat!

I had these at my friends place on my visit home. LOVED them! I made them today for lunch. Her's were better... I think my tomato's were too thick... but still so delicious!

It's a sliced baggett (spelling?!) with motzerella cheese, tomato sliced with fresh cut basil and a little bit of olive oil drizzeled on top. It is so fresh, healthy an great texture variations. Very "summery" tasteing. I also love the fact that when back home I will be able to make these from everything we grow (we plan to get a jersey cow for milk) except the bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment