Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Large Black Hogs

I have to say, so far, these pigs are my favorite farm animal...

And they were the ones I was the most leary about getting. There is so much talk about how aggressive pigs can be, what escape artists they are, etc.. but so far... They are quiet, they are content to lay around and relax and they are always super grateful for their food and water.

We have them in a large area so they can graze on pasture and grubs and root around as they please. I think this is why we are not experianceing the issues we were warned of...

No comments:

Post a Comment