Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birdhouse



Yikes, it has been a while since a post! New camera batteries are in and I can now download my photo's of what we've done the last couple weeks.  Elle and I assmbled this birdhouse (I felt like a fraud... I would have never considered buying a KIT before...but no saw or scrap lumber here in our condo...) She had so much fun and we talked and planned where we would put it when we got back to the farm and what kind of a bird she thought might make it their home. The kit was $10 at WalMart if anyone is interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment