Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cleaning out the greenhouse

My mom came over yesturday and helped me clean out the green house! What a HUGE joy that was! It has been about 2 weeks of sick, grumpy, clingy kids and sleepless (and I MEAN sleepless) nights. It felt so good to do something and that green house has been calling my name since we bought this place 3 years ago. There was stuff in there the previous owners left that I didn't even know we had! My mom was great, such a thorough organizer and cleaner. We sprayed it out, scrubbed it down with bleach water, organized all the planters, tools and plant food. It went from a moldy, mouse infested mess to a total God-send. I can not wait to get my seedlings started! I am going to order seeds tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment