Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not sure if you "had to be there"...

Funny Elle story... not sure if it's a "you had to be there" but I'm going to post it anyway if nothing else as a documentation for her for later.. =)
Last night Michael and I were talking about having his Granny over sometime soon for dinner and to stay the night as she really gets lonely on her own and really enjoys our kids and stuff... however, she does get REALLY disoriented at times and we recently heard a story of her staying at Michael's parents house and waking up thinking she was at her place and started yelling at everyone to"get out of her house" and was quite upset and forceful. And on top of it all, this is a Granny that has always had a gun... and was always proud of it, waved it around, took it with her everywhere....
Anyway...so Michael and I are discussing this and my concern was just if it'd be a safe situation for the kids. (you know, what is she going to do if she wakes up to a baby crying in the room over?!) and I ask him "does she still have her g-u-n?" (I spelled it since Elle was in the room- not really exactly sure why, but just trying to sort of disguise the conversation we were having about whether or not she should stay the night) and Michael was saying "no, no, I don't think so" and then Elle chimmed in with this new found (maybe not so new, but more frequently used...) forcefull, teenager, everything you say is rediculous, attitude, "mom, it's okay if granny has her e-b-i-l, she can still come over." HA! She just picked some letters she knows and spelled something for an "accurate" dispute to what I had spelled and said! Oh, she cracks me up! AND while I was typing this story... I am at the dinning room table and she is playing with play doh at the same table. She is trying to ask me to get it out of the containers for her and I am not listening to her since I have already given her a spoon and told her to "get it out herself", and then I hear her... "mom... you're not listening to me. If you don't listen to me, I am going to call nana (my mom) and tell her she can't come over (she is due to be here in about an hour) because you are being reeeediiiiculous." Oh my.... what am I going to do with that girl!?

No comments:

Post a Comment