Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 6

Pruned 5 apple trees and 1 pear tree, started pruning the grapes, FINISHED painting all the trim and windows! (hoo-ray! That was a dreaded one- that has taken HOURS and HOURS over the last couple days... still have to touch up paint all the walls) My mom came over today and CLEANED... I mean CLEANED my van out.. it is sparkelen! It has NEVER been so food or dog hair free...I am scared to even go anywhere... maybe I will just stay home until it is time to leave for Miami... While my mom was here, she had the kids and I made the most of it by taking care of referring all of my real estate business and signing over my license to the referal department of my office so I can still help people find AWESOME agents if they are looking for a home, or planning to sell theirs. I also took the last standing order of T-shirts to Bayview, tagged them, invoiced them and delivered them. Elle and I had a good time planting the strawberries I pulled out of the garden (before mowing it) in another garden area that won't be covered with plastic...probably about 40 plants and lastly I may have figured out the rental situation for the basement of the other house... I should know tomorrow for sure. I CAN NOT WAIT to say I am completely done with the painting! That is a TOUGH job with little ones... one that wants to help, and the other that wants to tip the tray and play in it... so glad we don't have carpet installed yet...

Thought on today... it really is incredible how much you can accomplish in a day if you just keep doing stuff. Really... a day is a LONG time...

No comments:

Post a Comment