Welcome!

If you are looking for Willow Farm Apparel's T-shirts, please see the tab on the left labeled "Willow Farm Apparel". Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you for your support!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 9

The final push... less than a week and a half and we did it... the kids got to enjoy a day at the zoo today with their nana and papa and aunti Meg and cousin Elena. I got up about 5:30 and finished all the packing and then went to a soccer tournament where I played 3 games (they're short games) and then came back and finished loading the van and bringing in garden tools and spreading straw over the garden beds to keep weeds down. (the big garden- we put a large tarp over it.) I am doing a final load of laundry now and took all the garbage cans down to the street earlier. We enjoyed a nice dinner with Grammie and Grandpa and Elizabeth and Tauney at the Oyster House. The kids are spent, I am spent. The house is clear with the exception of a final load of odds and ends my parents will come get when we are gone and a pile of things a friend wanted. It is beautiful outside, the leaves are turning colors and the change in season is apparent with the chill in the morning and at night. It is fitting that we have this change in the season of life... it will be a beautiful drive. I'm not sure that I will have internet access for a few days. So the next time I post I hope to have photo's of our new place! Good bye field, good bye smelly chicken house, good bye 4 acres and 2400 sq ft of house that need to be maintained.... =) Hello LONG TERM VACATION~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment